We are seeking a qualified and experienced individual to lead our client services department. We offer a technologically-focused and entrepreneurial culture, along with excellent benefits and a competitive compensation structure.
Position responsibilities include:
- Leading all facets of the company’s client services department
- Ensuring timely and accurate client reporting
- Coordinating with other departments within the company to fulfill client requirements
- Overseeing scheduling and organizing of client meetings
- Developing strong working relationships with key client contacts through regular phone, email and in person meetings.
- Oversee the on-boarding of and successful launch of new clients
Position qualifications include:
- At least 3-5 years of collections or ARM industry experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Excel (experience with vlookups and pivot tables a plus)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to track and manage projects and deadlines
- Self-directed and solution-oriented
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Experience with CLS (Commercial Legal Software) and YGC (You’ve Got Claims) a plus
Please contact us if you are interested, or if you know anyone who might be interested.